Welcome to our website.
The term Dr Klein’s Healthy Heart Program’s or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Toronto M3H 5H3. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
– The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
– Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
– This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
– All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
– Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
– From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
– Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Toronto Ontario.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Refunds, cancellations policy,
1. One Line Program
2. The Core Program
3. The Program Customized
a. Pricing Plans:
You agree to pay all charges for your use of the Services in accordance with the pricing plan you were offered and agreed to upon registering for the Services. Dr Klein HHP reserves the right to change prices or institute new charges for access to or use of the Services, including Discounted Services.
If you have questions regarding any charges that have been applied to your account, you must contact Dr. Klein’s HHP Customer Service Department within thirty (30) days of the charge date. Failure to do so will waive your ability to dispute such charges. Failure to use your account will not be deemed a basis for refusing to pay any charges.
You can cancel your account before class #2 (no charge) and up to class #3. After class #2 and up to class #3 there will be a 50$ administration fee.
There are NO REFUNDS after class #2.
You can cancel your account by going to Your Account, choosing to “edit” your subscription under “Billing Information” and clicking on the “cancel” option. You can cancel your account by emailing your request to email@example.com
Disclaimer – The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Dr Klein’s Healthy Heart Program TM and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Dr Klein’s Healthy Heart.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Dr Klein’s Healthy Heart Program TM takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.
You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website.
I was recently diagnosed with high blood pressure for the first time. With Dr. Klein’s help I lowered my blood pressure within one week.- (MK 64 year old male)
After my bypass surgery I was taking half a dozen heart medications, My blood pressure was still high and I wasn’t feeling well. Eight months into following Dr. Klein’s guidelines, I am on only one medication every other day, my blood pressure is normal and I am feeling a whole lot better.- (EF 71 year old male)
Two years ago I was diagnosed with high cholesterol and inflammation in the blood. I followed Dr. Klein’s diet suggestions and took the supplements he recommended. The next blood test, a few months later, showed normal total cholesterol, normal LDL cholesterol and no inflammation.- (EM 59 year old female)